[OS X TeX] Assorted unix woes (slightly OT)

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sun Aug 27 17:25:23 EDT 2006

At 10:39 PM +0200 8/27/06, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>Am 27.08.2006 um 21:21 schrieb Alan Munn:
>>
>>2. X11
>>  [various problems with X11 paths deleted]
>
>There are some more problems than you've until now. Would you
>consider to test my Make X11 aware of MacTeX.app? It can be found
>among the Applications on the Mac TeX site
>http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/. Or on Jason Davies' site
>http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgajpd/. It probably needs Rosetta, but I
>can't tell. It's a set of shell scripts and RTF files wrapped inside
>a Platypus application, so it looks like an Aqua application.

Thanks Pete, for this and all your other answers, which were exactly
what I needed.  I tried to get your X11 Ready application, but the
link on the PSU site seems to point only to the readme file but not
the app itself and the other link doesn't seem to have it either.

Is there another place for this or maybe the link on the PSU  page
isn't quite right.

Alan

--
Alan Munn                                                   amunn at msu.edu