[OS X TeX] Re: Worrying about MS (was Keeping this list healthy)

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:26:12 EST 2006

On 12/2/06, B. Ludvigsen <b at hiof.no> wrote:
> I have used this standard reply for the last 10 years. It is sent
> automatically to anyone I know to be under the age of seventy,

It is called "Age discrimination". So in addition to the whitelist and
blacklist you have a graylist of people who you know are under 70. I
understand that you update such list daily

> including the administration of my university.

Administration should be considered as protected species and exempted.
Administration of my University has documents typed in M$W, printed,
signed, scanned without OCR into PDF and then sent to faculties :-(

Finally, is your message sent as ASCII, or ... as M$W Attachment? :-)