[OS X TeX] where is tex4ht.sty ?

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Dec 2 17:45:12 EST 2006

On Dec 2, 2006, at 22:58 , Rene Borgella wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I changed from using GW's TeX to GWTeXLive and all seems fine except
> htlatex no longer works for me.  I get a message re. a missing
> tex4ht.sty file.  I can't find it on my hard drive, so I figure I need
> to re-install it or, more likely, it's there but I don't know where?

It is an omission and it will be fixed soon. I am working on some
other aspects that need to be fixed as well before releasing the update.

> I did use Dick's switcher and configured the other items as
> indicated in
> the README after the install (though I don't think that matters,
> correct?)    I had not used any other switchers or changed any PATH or
> any of that stuff before (or ever, that's out of my league ;-)

Switchers will probably have to change as there will be a basic
infrastructure in /Library/TeX to support switching including
automatic switching of man pages etc. Only one link will need to be
changed to make everything switched.