[OS X TeX] Re: [OS X TeX]

Alex Scorpan scorpan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 20:26:06 EST 2006

Bottom-posting sucks.

It forces you to spend a lot more time scanning the (at least) 20 or
so messages you gets from the list daily, because you have to scroll
to the bottom of each message to get a glimpse whether the message
adds anything of interest to you or not.  Often you have to scroll
through several pages of one message to read one line of new content.

After all, you are reading the subject lines and following down the
threads---you can survive having the reminder on the bottom.

Alex