[OS X TeX] Slightly OT gmail problem

Paul Vickers eattheword at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 13 06:46:14 EST 2006

Victor Ivrii wrote:
> On 12/13/06, Paul Vickers <eattheword at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I just started using Thunderbird to access my OS X TeX emails as it
>> handles thread hierarchies properly (unlike mail.app).
>
> I disagree with you here

Perhaps we have different definitions of 'properly' here. At least, I
can't get mail.app to show an indented thread tree that shows the
parent-child relationships thus making reading and navigating the thread
easy. Am I missing something simple in mail.app that will enable this?

> 1) I believe that the list server by default sends message to everyone
> but the poster and you can change this (I am too lazy to check)

Ah, that'll be it. :-)

> 2) Or send a copy to yourself

Will do.

Cheers