[OS X TeX] Slightly OT gmail problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 13 07:31:32 EST 2006

Am 13.12.2006 um 12:46 schrieb Paul Vickers:

> Perhaps we have different definitions of 'properly' here. At least,
> I can't get mail.app to show an indented thread tree that shows the
> parent-child relationships thus making reading and navigating the
> thread easy. Am I missing something simple in mail.app that will
> enable this?

That's missing, indeed. It could help with 'threadnappers' ...

You can always make a wish for an enhancement on Apple's bug report
page. I am missing in Thunderbird a way to make some fonts smaller to
have more space for the actual mail (the list or messages and the
headers contents are a real waste).

--
Greetings

   Pete

"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."
                                  -- Weinberg's Second Law