[OS X TeX] [Yale] i-installer directories

Gerrit Glabbart glabbart at gmx.de
Wed Dec 20 11:10:06 EST 2006

Am 20.12.2006 um 16:42 schrieb Gary L. Gray:

[...]

> With this said, I do hope that everyone will pause and carefully
> consider what they have written before posting it to the list. I
> know that at the end of a bad day, it is easy to read a message and
> fly off the handle with a quick ill-considered reply.
>
> Well, that my 2 small monetary units. Feel free to disagree, but
> please do so politely. :-)

Nothing to disagree with, Gary! After all, just because I don't
understand any particular "signal" (and may choose to ignore it) does
not mean that I do not recognize it as signal.

And the first quoted paragraph is such good advice that it cannot be
quoted often enough!

Now, what is this list's etiquette on thread highjacking again? ;)

Cheers,
Gerrit.