[OS X TeX] gwTeX (TeX Live 2006 based) i-Package update

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Thu Dec 28 16:57:34 EST 2006

I have just released an i-Package update. It fixes a few bugs and is
based on a release candidate of TeX Live 2006 and contains pdfTeX
1.40, missing documentation, etc. Thanks to all who reported over the
last weeks.

I have also changed the display names of a few i-Packages
texlive.ii2 = gwTeX based on TeX Live
tex.ii2 = DEPRECATED gwTeX based on teTeX and TeX Live
All "TeX Support:" i-Packages are now named "gwTeX Support:"

Reports (preferably with i-Installer at log level 6) are welcome.

Let me restate here what I have announced earlier about support: Per
1/1/12007 I will be ending e-mail support for i-Installer and my i-
Packages. Before that I  will do some final release work. After that
date, updates will only be available if I need them for my private
use. At least one i-Package will be updated regularly: the ConTeXt
updater, because this update is done automatically.

If someone (or more than one) wants to take up maintenance of i-
Installer and the i-Packges, I will help him/her/them to get started.
Required skills: perl/make/sh and Cocoa.