[OS X TeX] Fixed epstopdf, which handles %%BoundingBox: (atend) OK.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 3 18:02:26 EST 2006

Am 03.02.2006 um 15:58 schrieb George Gratzer:

> I tried it. Made the replacement. Now TeXShop is unable to typeset
> a document with an eps file.
>
> I create my eps files with illustrator (CS1).

I still had in Mail the EPS file from Themis Matsoukas. TeXShop 2.09
on Tiger 10.4.4. can easily convert the file with new epstopdf
(TeXShop 1.43, of course, has no problem, too). I dragged the file
from Finder on the TeXShop icon in Dock.

To me the change to epstopdf looks like good work!

--
Greetings

   Pete                                           0
                                            %-/\_//
                                             (*)(*)