[OS X TeX] Font in TeXShop

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 22 04:50:07 EST 2006

Am 22.02.2006 um 05:27 schrieb Alain Schremmer:

> I i-installed TeXShop a year or so ago. I have now some 300 pages
> written. But what is the font that they are written with?

The fonts used on these pages come from definitions inside TeX, or
LaTeX. You can find out which are used by looking into the LOG files.
The (La)TeX sources can give pointers when you check which packages
are loaded. If you already have or can convert them to PDF you have
Adobe's Acrobat or Reader products to look-up the fonts used.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim me
as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the world.
Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a German, and
Germany will declare that I am a Jew.          --Albert Einstein, 1929