[OS X TeX] Unwanted blank page

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:45:21 EST 2006

Alain Schremmer wrote:

> The only remaining problem is that I keep getting one blank page if
> front of each included "set of exercises". I tried to put
>
>    \nopagebreak
>
> at the top of each ExerciseSet file but nothing happens. It is
> obviously not the correct command but as I said Companion2ed seems
> more into adding space.

OOPS!

I should have said:

The only remaining problem is that I keep getting an "almost" blank page
if front of each included "set of exercises" in that there is just the
"MATH 016 HomeWork For Lesson #17" heading on the HomeWork file and the
included "set of exercises" starts on the next page thus leaving a huge
expanse of blank space on the first page.

Sorry about that.
Regards
--Schremmer