[OS X TeX] LaTeX "forgetting" texmf

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Jan 9 18:42:49 EST 2006

On 10.01.2006, at 00:35, Ross Moore wrote:

> On 10/01/2006, at 10:01 AM, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>
>>> Why do you pass *m*ttfucs.sty to kpsewhich when LaTeX was looking
>>> for ttfucs.sty?
>>
>> Sorry, that was just an extremely stupid typo, here we go again:
>>
>> kpsewhich -debug=1 ttfucs.sty
>
>> /Users/simi/Library/texmf/tex/latex/ttfucs.sty
>
> You are short a directory for LaTeX to use this answer.
> It needs to be something like:
>
>    /Users/simi/Library/texmf/tex/latex/ucs/ttfucs.sty

Are you saying that it should work if I move ttfucs.sty to /Users/
simi/Library/texmf/tex/latex/ucs? This doesn't work; besides that,
most of the time my documents compile with the setup I have, but
sometimes they just don't-

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson