[OS X TeX] DVIPS config file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 16 19:38:29 EST 2006

Am 17.01.2006 um 01:17 schrieb Vinayak Vatsal:

> Doesn't seem to work. Manually setting DVIPSRC as GW suggested
> didn't work either. As far as I can tell, the .dvipsrc file is
> simply ignored. And the documentation is not helpful

I tried it myself, without success. I looked with strings into the
dvips binary: it still has $HOME/.dvipsrc and ~/.dvipsrc
mentioned ... but some safety code switches it off?

--
Greetings

   Pete

The mathematician who pursues his studies without clear views of this
matter, must often have the uncomfortable feeling that his paper and
pencil surpass him in intelligence. (Ernst Mach)