[OS X TeX] i-Installer and i-Package support for Mac OS X 10.2 ends today

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Jan 24 09:27:02 EST 2006

L.S.,

 From today, support for Mac OS X 10.2 for i-Installer and my own
i-Packages ends. On the web pages for i-Installer and TeX, in the "know
how" section I have provided a link to a 357MB volume on ftp.nluug.nl
which contains an i-Installer and i-Packages snapshot of today. As far
as I known, this all works on 10.2, but there have been so few Mac OS X
10.2 users that even that is not guaranteed.

This move opens up possibilities of improvements in i-Installer itself.
It also simplifies my support for the i-Packages.

The volume can be downloaded from

	ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/II2-Jaguar-Complete.dmg

You are welcome to create a mirror here or there to secure it for
posterity.

Yours,