[OS X TeX] Indented lists

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Jan 28 11:50:01 EST 2006

Let me suggest the following command a variant of which I usually use

\newskip\csep
\csep=\medskipamount

\newskip\cma
\cma=\medskipamount

\newcommand{\bic}[1][(i)]{\partopsep=0pt\begin{enumerate}[\upshape
\hspace{2\cma}#1]\itemsep=\csep}

You can define the skip amounts to your liking. Instead of \upshape
you can use \scshape, etc. You can also replace the default counter
label.

The environment is called as

\bic
\item