[OS X TeX] Indented lists

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sat Jan 28 19:27:29 EST 2006

On 29/01/2006, at 9:53 AM, Keith Knipling wrote:

> Yea, I looked at currvita, curve, and CV, but decided I liked the
> output best if I formatted it myself.
>
> I also want to keep it simple (i.e., avoid another package) since
> the CV does not always stand alone. It goes in the back of my
> dissertation, for example.

You can use the {pdfpages} package to include it in another PDF
document.
(However, any active hyperlinks in the included file will not work.)

You can use the {attachfile} package to attach it as a separate entity
to another PDF document.

Personally, I'd do both of these; especially if you are looking for
a job. Prospective employers can then extract the attachment, as well
as reading it at the end of your thesis.
With any luck, they'll also be impressed by the innovative way of
presenting this information.

Hope this help,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                         ross at maths.mq.edu.au