[OS X TeX] OmniOutliner Pro export to (La)TeX?

Stephen Anderson stephen.anderson at yale.edu
Mon Jul 10 07:48:35 EDT 2006

Long ago, when OmniOutliner Pro was first announced, one of its
potential features was export to (La)TeX.  When it first appeared,
that feature wasn't present, but IIRC it was promised "real soon
now".  Largely because I thought I would be able to use it to work up
outlines of papers to be written in LaTeX, I bought it, and I've kept
on updating it, although I hardly use it.

Obviously, the feature I wanted (and bought it for) has never
materialized.  Apart from making sure I don't buy software on spec in
the future, though, is there anything I can do?  I believe there was
a plugin for an earlier version of OmniOutliner that was written by
someone else, and never updated, but I don't know whether some other
way of exporting to LaTeX has appeared in the meantime.

Any ideas?  Thanks,

--
Steve Anderson