[OS X TeX] OmniOutliner Pro export to (La)TeX?

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Mon Jul 10 14:50:51 EDT 2006

Am 10.07.2006 um 13:48 schrieb Stephen Anderson:

> Obviously, the feature I wanted (and bought it for) has never
> materialized.  Apart from making sure I don't buy software on spec
> in the future, though, is there anything I can do?  I believe there
> was a plugin for an earlier version of OmniOutliner that was
> written by someone else, and never updated, but I don't know
> whether some other way of exporting to LaTeX has appeared in the
> meantime.

There is a newer version of the LaTeX plugin, I got it some time ago
from the OO developers.
But I tried it out only briefly, since it did not seem to work very
well.

I will send it to you via PM!

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41