[OS X TeX] Problem with footnote marks

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Fri Jul 28 07:28:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the following. I changed the fonts of a
document to MinionPro, for which I use the support files obtained
from CTAN. When I typeset the document, the footnote marks do not
appear as superscripts, either in the main text or in the footnotes
themselves. Rather, it appears as if I have typed the number after
the text (or before the footnote, as the case may be). In the LaTeX
source, I have just used the \footnote command.

I have noticed this problem only while using this font. What could be
wrong!? Have I missed something simple that I have to state in the
preamble!?

Thank you in anticipation,
Suresh

S P Suresh, Fellow