[OS X TeX] Problem with footnote marks - follow up

S P Suresh spsuresh at cmi.ac.in
Fri Jul 28 07:41:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

With reference to the following mail, I have figured out the problem.
When I use MinionPro in isolation, there is no problem. It is only
when I also try to use MyriadPro that I have this problem. And the
support files for MyriadPro were created by myself by using something
called fontools, and I didn't understand much of what was going on,
anyway.

BTW, has any of the gurus here created support files (tfm, map, fd,
etc) for using the MyriadPro otf fonts that come with Adobe Reader.
Any suggestions for where I can find them!? Only the files for
MinionPro are available at CTAN.

Thanks,
Suresh

S P Suresh, Fellow