[OS X TeX] BibTex: Citations without Bibliography

Frederick Hoyt fmhoyt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:58:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am working on a document from which I want to exclude the
bibliography (which will be generated as a separate file). However, I
want to generation the citations in the text. I haven't found an
obvious way to do this other than commenting out the bibliography,
leaving the citations after one run of latex but leaving out the
citations on subsequent runs.

I'm thinking that the solution would involve telling it to generate
the bibliography without actually printing anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fred Hoyt
UT-Austin

--
"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is