[OS X TeX] TeXShop-2.10beta

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 06:15:44 EDT 2006

On 5 Jun 2006, at 01:22, Richard Koch wrote:

> A beta release of TeXShop 2.10 can be obtained at

Impressive.  There's only one bug that still
annoys me.  In the search panel, now the text
to be searched is highlighted (this was the case
already in the last few versions), but if I bit
<tab>, the replacement text, if present, is NOT
highlighted, and I have to type cmd-A to select
it completely and then press delete to erase it,
if I want (or start typing a new text right away).
This is not standard OS X behaviour: if you enter
a text input field by tabbing the text in it, if
present, should be highlighted.

I still had no crashes.  Seems more responsive.
Memory consumption increases with time, so there
must be still some memory leaks.

Roberto