[OS X TeX] Re: TeXShop refresh

jkock jkock at start.no
Sun Jun 11 09:46:17 EDT 2006

Hello again,

I apologise that my previous message was sent with empty subject -- I don't
know how it happened.

Pete points out to me off list, that refreshing displayed pdf is the task
of the viewer (TeXShop in this case), not the task of the editor or the
typesetting script (Alpha in this case).  Hence it seems the problem described
by Samuel is not an Alpha problem.

Pete also points out that the last version of TeXShop which runs on
pre-10.4 systems is 1.43, not 1.35 as I thought.  Sorry for the noise.

Cheers,
Joachim.