[OS X TeX] How to use cmr-super ?

Frank STENGEL fstengel at mac.com
Thu Jun 15 08:27:14 EDT 2006

Le 15 juin 06 à 12:12, Alain Matthes a écrit :

<snip>

> I installed the files with I-installer and I-installer says install
> and « configure ».
>  I-installer must configure in theory but It configures what?

That is for you to select when the sheet to do so appears. As far as
I know this sheet appears after the unpacking process and before the
format etc; generation. It could be that it is only available when
installing in expert mode or selectiong the "configure only" button...

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel<at>mac.com)