[OS X TeX] Need applescript

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 15 11:52:06 EDT 2006

Hi Chris,

This thread continues another one -- this is why my question was not
fully explained. The question is how to minimize the labor of using
the PDF Processing Apps of Gary. The ideal solution would be to have
"print current page" as an option, hopefully here soon, and then
Automator would take care of the rest.

The older thread is

Placing eps figures

GG