[OS X TeX] Recent Update and XeLaTeX

McGarry Vince vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 24 15:57:02 EDT 2006

Thanks, Peter and Justin. I found a line in ~/.cshrc, the only one,
still looking for /sw/bin/init.csh. Does XeLaTeX look at ~/.cshrc
each time I compiles a document? Better yet, does it look at the
sequence of login/rc files each time I compile a document---the files
listed in man tcsh? Is it looking for PATH info and/or something else?

Vince