[OS X TeX] Re: edit Fortran code in Texshop

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at fc.ul.pt
Tue Mar 7 08:30:33 EST 2006

> Dear all,
>
> Now I am used to use Texshop for word process. I am wondering if
> there is a mod such that when Texshop opens Fortran code or Matlab
> code, it will highlight those key words.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Long

I am not sure if TeXShop can be tweaked to have that ability, but
there are a few good Cocoa text editors with syntax coloring for
several languages, and some of them are free, too.
Right away, I can think of TextWrangler and SubEthaEdit (this one
stopped being "free for noncommercial use" with the last version, but
I still use version 2.1.2 often with C++ code).

Luis Sequeira