[OS X TeX] edit Fortran code in Texshop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 7 09:02:09 EST 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Chen Long wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Now I am used to use Texshop for word process. I am wondering if
> there is a mod such that when Texshop opens Fortran code or Matlab
> code, it will highlight those key words.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Long

Howdy,

I'm not sure if you are talking about typeset output or syntax
highlighting within the editor.

If it's typeset output you should look into the listings package.

If it's syntax highlighting within the TeXShop editor I think you're
out of luck with TeXShop since it is designed to be a front end to
TeX, not a general programming editor. You might try some of the
other editors mentioned before for that purpose; there are advocated
for all of them.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)