[OS X TeX] Paper Format

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 11 09:07:32 EST 2006

On 11 Mar 2006, at 3:43, Roberto Avanzi wrote:

> Is there a way to quickly change paper
> size for DVIPS without having to reconfigure the packages?
> It would be nice if TeXshop offered such an option.

I think the geometry package will help you here. It adds some
\specials to
the dvi file to fix the papersize to whatever you specify at runtime.
As a
bonus it will also set the correct paper size for pdflatex.

Unfortunately the current release of the geometry package doesn't use
the
recommended way to detect pdf or dvi mode, so you'll need to specify the
driver directly.

Maarten