[OS X TeX] Best Equation Editor

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 14 19:19:42 EST 2006

On Mar 14, 2006, at 6:06 PM, david craig wrote:

> I'm putting together my first Keynote presentation that will need a
> lot of equations.  I'm using Equation Service right now and am
> delighted by how easy it makes the process, but am interested in
> what the consensus is on the "best of breed"
>
> Thanks,
> David Craig

I've been using LaTeXiT for a while now. There even was a LinkBack
plugin for Keynote 2 that allowed editing of an equation in LaTeXiT
at a click in Keynote; this no longer works in Keynote 3. I'm hoping
it will be updated (and a Pages version comes out too :-)) for
Keynote 3.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)