[OS X TeX] teXshop displays

Manan Ahmed mahmed at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 14 20:12:28 EST 2006

Dear Richard,

Somehow or the other, I managed to make it work. I copied the
TeXShop.plist from my laptop over as well as replaced my TeXShop
folder with yours...and it WORKED!

My windows are visible again.

As far as I can see there were two issues:

1. The plist file was corrupted
2. Something wrong on my system which prevented TeXShop from creating
a new plist file.

I will investigate #2 further but for now, the storm has passed. Viva
system backups!

Now, back to dissertating.

Manan Ahmed
South Asian Languages and Civilization