[OS X TeX] i-Installer TeX installation on Intel

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:27:10 EDT 2006

On Thu, 04 May 2006 20:01:23 +0200, George Gratzer
<gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca> wrote:

> Two things:
>
> 1. I got a bunch of error messages wanting to put $ signs in the middle
> of a verbatim environment. Not all, but a few per chapter.
>
> 2. It wants to put $ signs following an EOL. Used BBEdit to change the
> EOL to Unix or Mac, but it did not help.
>
> After uninstall, everything is O.K. It was an upsetting experience. I
> have not worked on the book except for the beamer chapter, so at first I
> did not know what has happening. When you work with a 600 plus page
> book, this looks like a disaster.

I'm sure it is frustrating. Since we have some 300 test files which have
to pass before we make a release I am very interested in seeing what we
missed.

Can you find the time to produce an example for me or alternatively grant
me access to one of the files producing the errors?
--
Morten