[OS X TeX] i-Installer TeX installation on Intel

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Thu May 4 14:43:29 EDT 2006

On 4 May 2006, at 20:27, Morten Høgholm wrote:

> I'm sure it is frustrating. Since we have some 300 test files which
> have to pass before we make a release I am very interested in
> seeing what we missed.

Are these test files publicly available, or are most/some contributed
by users, and you wouldn't consider distributing those? These files
can be interesting for distribution builders to check their
distribution (Something I ran into when testing the TeXLive/MacTeX
DVD last year).

Of course, that leaves ConTeXt and plain users in the cold, but it is
a start for a test suite (for normal use, trip/trap are done by
Gerben already).

Maarten
--
Nobody looks good bent over. Especially to pick up a cheque.