[OS X TeX] Aquamacs and preview-latex

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Mon Nov 13 03:04:39 EST 2006

I have solved this problem by compiling the latest Emacs CVS
sources.  Since I'm using the same version of auctex/preview-latex
and the same utilities, the problem seems to be something in Emacs
22.0.50.  (The CVS version identifies itself as version 23.0.0,
though the README sez 22.0.90.)  Note I have seen this problem with
preview-latex now in three different versions of Emacs 22.0.50 on two
different platforms.  (I had forgotten that I the problem also arose
in a version of Emacs 22.0.50 that I compiled under FreeBSD; the
Ubuntu Linux version I'm using successfully was also compiled from
the CVS sources.)

Chris Menzel