[OS X TeX] Finally we are grown up

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:54:08 EST 2006

Axel E. Retif wrote:

> I think that if Gerben Wierda's distributions (teTeX-based or TeXLive-
> based) are working fine for our current projects, there is no reason
> at all to rush to update as soon as a new distribution is out.

Er … I am not exactly rushing and, in fact, I am still on 10.3.9 :-[ (I
am that scared but I don't want to be more than one system behind and
with Leopard looming on the horizon …).

So, would you say that moving to 10.4 and Wierda's TeXLive is probably
OK since I am not using any fancy package, no special font and all my
graphics are via includegraphics{pdf}?

Regards
--schremmer