[OS X TeX] Finally we are grown up

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 10:49:49 EST 2006

Gerrit Glabbart wrote:

> Am 19.11.2006 um 15:54 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> So, would you say that moving to 10.4 and Wierda's TeXLive is
>> probably OK since I am not using any fancy package, no special font
>> and all my graphics are via includegraphics{pdf}?
>
> Yes, provided you have not added packages to texmf.local by hand.
> Moving those by hand can be tricky.

I am afraid you mean the package.sty, such as polynom, longdiv,
colortbl, cancel, dcolumn, mathbbol, multirow, that I got from CTAN  and
which I copied into

    Users > Schremmer > Library > texmf > tex > latex

along with the stylesheet that were already there?

And then there is MyPreamble.sty which, as the name indicates, is the
preamble common to all my very many files.

Grateful regards
--schremmer