[OS X TeX] pdfsync.sty testers needed

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Tue Nov 28 13:50:05 EST 2006

Le 28-nov.-06 à 19:24, Alain Schremmer a écrit :

> Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> Le 28 nov. 06 à 12:40, Alain Schremmer a écrit :
>>
>>> P/S/ I gues I really ought to get THE book. One more book to
>>> read. Sigh.
>>

>> It's a difficult read as a manual: things are not organized as you
>> would expect in a manual, you need to work most of the time from
>> the index to find out where to look for information on a
>> particular topic.
>
> Well, I am afraid that that takes care of that as I really don't
> have the time—nor the inclination—for that. Plus, it occurred to me
> that this is a TeX but not necessarily LaTeX book.

Not a LaTeX book at all, indeed ;-) It is only on TeX and Plain TeX.
However, it may be read at different levels : I passed over
"dangerous bends"-marked" paragraphs (which are mainly for
specialits), however I found the rest "very" instructive — and
quickly read.

> So, I will continue to leech this list. :-)

Of course you will. Me too ;-)

> Best regards
> --schremmer

Franck Pastor