[OS X TeX] Re: Is there a Latex package for creating html slidy presentations?

Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Wed Oct 11 06:18:04 EDT 2006

Thanks a lot fpr ypur hints, Lus. But I am user of powerdot  since it
appeared. My problem is the following: I have got a lot of teaching
material in latex and most of it to be compiled with powerdot. I
often use links from pdf documents to anchors within other pdf
documents. But now I am preparing to manage my courses within Moodle
an it seems difficult for me to link from Moodle pages into pdf
files. A few days ago I saw a Slidy presentation (http://www.w3.org/
Talks/Tools/Slidy/) the first time and found it fairly nice.
Compiling my latex sources to Slidy had the advantage that the
students are not forced to change between reader and browser.
Additionally links can be made easily from Moodle to a single slide.

Johannes