[OS X TeX] OgreKit unavailable for some users (TeXShop)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Oct 21 13:30:52 EDT 2006

Am 21.10.2006 um 19:05 schrieb André Bellaïche:

> The preference list of User1, that is User1/Library/Preferences/
> TeXShop.plist, says : UseOgreKit Boolean <space>Yes, and it works.

It might be easier to do on the command line:

	sudo -H -u <the user> defaults read TeXShop | grep -i OgreKit

The term "<the user>" means: substitute with that user's login name.

But, as you found, there is a difference between a BOOLEAN and a
STRING in a preferences list ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others.
                                         - Groucho Marx