[OS X TeX] TexShop menu missing down arrow

Sam Cox samcox2 at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 21:56:13 EDT 2007

I have TexShop 2.10beta8 (210) on my Mac Book Pro, an Intel, with
10.4.9.  I have the same TS and OS running at work on my desktop G5.
The computers are are synced so the two TS versions process the same
files.

On the Mac Book Pro the menu shows an up arrow  ``previous''  for
paging up but no down arrow for paging down.

On the desktop G5, TS shows both arrows, as it should.

Otherwise both version work fine.  Why is the down arrow missing on
the Mac Book Pro?

Perhaps the missing down arrow results from a difference in
preference settings, but I cannot find any difference. Am I
overlooking something?

BTW, this list has been very helpful. I appreciate the help that it
provides very much.

Sam

Thomas P. Bowles, Jr. Chair of Actuarial Science
Department of Risk Management and Insurance
Georgia State University
Atlanta Georgia 30302 USA