[OS X TeX] TexShop menu missing down arrow

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Apr 5 22:13:35 EDT 2007

On Apr 5, 2007, at 8:56 PM, Sam Cox wrote:

> I have TexShop 2.10beta8 (210) on my Mac Book Pro, an Intel, with
> 10.4.9.  I have the same TS and OS running at work on my desktop
> G5. The computers are are synced so the two TS versions process the
> same files.
>
> On the Mac Book Pro the menu shows an up arrow  ``previous''  for
> paging up but no down arrow for paging down.
>
> On the desktop G5, TS shows both arrows, as it should.
>
> Otherwise both version work fine.  Why is the down arrow missing on
> the Mac Book Pro?
>
> Perhaps the missing down arrow results from a difference in
> preference settings, but I cannot find any difference. Am I
> overlooking something?
>
> BTW, this list has been very helpful. I appreciate the help that it
> provides very much.
>
> Sam

Howdy,

I assume you're talking about the tool bar on the Preview window!? If
so, try to ctl-click (or right-click) on the tool bar and then choose
Customize Toolbar... from the contextual menu. Set things up the way
you like.

If you're not talking about the Preview toolbar please be more
specific about which ``Menu''.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)