[OS X TeX] key combination: apple + r ?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:53:32 EDT 2007

I was typing a manuscript on TeXShop, and accidentally pressed the key
combination, apple + r, instead of apple + t. Then on the editor menu,
a ruler and some buttons showed up, which I had never seen before. I
quickly checked all the drop-down menu, but didn't find this apple + r
key combination. Does someone know what it is for? A ruler in a tex
editor seems not to be of much use ...

It might be described in the manual but I haven't checked yet.


------------------------- Helpful Info -------------------------
Mac-TeX Website: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
List Archive: http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/
List Reminders & Etiquette: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/list/

More information about the MacOSX-TeX mailing list