[OS X TeX] key combination: apple + r ?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:44:44 EDT 2007

On 4/13/07, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:
> Le 13 avr. 07 à 20:53, Jung-Tsung Shen a écrit :
> > I was typing a manuscript on TeXShop, and accidentally pressed the key
> > combination, apple + r, instead of apple + t. Then on the editor menu,
> > a ruler and some buttons showed up, which I had never seen before. I
> > quickly checked all the drop-down menu, but didn't find this apple + r
> > key combination. Does someone know what it is for? A ruler in a tex
> > editor seems not to be of much use ...
> Cmd-R corresponds to Format > Text > Show Ruler. The keyboard
> shortcut doesn't appear for some reason in the English version of
> TeXShop, but it does appear in the French version. Odd!

Thanks Bruno. It does show in the English version. It is in the
sub-menu and I didn't find it in the first attempt. :P


------------------------- Helpful Info -------------------------
Mac-TeX Website: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
List Archive: http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/
List Reminders & Etiquette: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/list/

More information about the MacOSX-TeX mailing list