[OS X TeX] embedding fonts

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 23 08:43:21 EDT 2007

Am 23.04.2007 um 14:04 schrieb Sergei Mariev:

> How do I tell it to embed all the fonts in PDF?
>
> I vaguely remember, when I installed pdftex, there was an option
> during the installation. How do I change it now?

You cannot make pdfTeX not to embed any PS or TT font. There is only
an option not to download a standard set of 14 PS fonts, Times,
Helvetica, Courier, Symbol, and ZapfDingbats, I think:

	sudo updmap-sys --setoption pdftexDownloadBase14=false

Anyway, you can invoke i-Installer to take the "Configure Only" route
and change the setting there.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There are three types of people in this world: those who can count,
and those who cannot.