[OS X TeX] Texniscope.app not working properly

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 26 17:43:47 EDT 2007

Am 26.04.2007 um 22:48 schrieb Armin Goralczyk:

> Trying to launch from terminal texniscope behaves the same, i.e. it
> launches but the document is not displayed. When I try to open the
> document from within texniscope it gives the message:
> The document tabellen.pdf could not be opened.

There are a few percent PDF files TeXniscope can't open ... (I have
no idea why; it regularly fails on "optimised" PDF files, which you
can check with pdfinfo. It also fails often with PDF screen-shots.
That's why I prefer TeXShop.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."
                                  -- Weinberg's Second Law