[OS X TeX] Spell checker

George Gratzer gratzer at ms.umanitoba.ca
Sun Apr 29 19:27:31 EDT 2007

As you an imagine, my book has infinitely many \ref and \index commands.

In Filters, I choose TeX/LaTeX. \ref{} is already listed, so I add

The first index command is

\index{pcs@\pc{}s}

pcs gets selected.

Next is

\index{Latex@\protect\la!implementations!unix@\unix}

\la!implementations!for

gets selected. \ref-s are not much better. In

\ref{A:mathsymbols}

mathsymbols

gets selected.

Am I overlooking something?