[OS X TeX] Papers or BibDesk?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Apr 30 10:21:33 EDT 2007

Le 30 avr. 07 à 15:01, Roussanka Loukanova a écrit :

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, Bruno Voisin wrote:
>
>> <http://homepage.mac.com/bvoisin/.cv/bvoisin/Sites/.Public/
>> Gorodtsov-All.pdf-zip.zip>
>> <http://homepage.mac.com/bvoisin/.cv/bvoisin/Sites/.Public/
>> Gorodtsov-Waves.pdf-zip.zip>
>
> I've tried to take a look, but it seems you took away the access.

I didn't do anything in this respect. I know there's something broken
in my .Mac page, but any attempt to solve this has been wasted. And I
definitely don't want to spend lots of time with the .Mac team trying
to elucidate the matter.

I have no idea why PDF files are posted in ZIP form with this odd
extension -zip.zip, I have just put them as is (i.e. non-zipped) in
my Public folder and .Mac did the rest. Similarly I've no idea why
the simple address <http://homepage.mac.com/bvoisin> doesn't work,
and has to be replaced by <http://homepage.mac.com/bvoisin/
FileSharing4.html>.

Bruno Voisin