[OS X TeX] Company name as author in bibtex

Christoph Stahl stahl at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Wed Aug 8 09:45:57 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am not succesful in adding home pages to the bibtex library. I am
using Bibdesk. I want to be able to add for example:

@booklet{bib:apple,
	Author = {Apple Computer Inc.},
	Date-Added = {2007-08-08 14:57:07 +0200},
	Date-Modified = {2007-08-08 14:58:02 +0200},
	Title = {Apple Homepage},
	Url = {www.apple.com}}

This means that the author is not a person but a company.

Sadly, the effect is this in my bibliography:

[Inc] Inc., Apple C.: Apple Homepage. www.apple.com

So how can I describe the author in a way, that bibtex creates a
[App] cite and does not interpret "Apple Computers" as first and
middle name?

I hope my problem is understandable. I am not a native English
speaker/writer.

Thank you for your help,

sincerly,

Christoph