[OS X TeX] metapost question

Bruce Kellogg rbmjk at alltel.net
Fri Dec 14 19:01:43 EST 2007

OK, now I have my file with an .mp extension. The file starts:

I process it with the mp engine and mptopdf checked and get
an error message which for some reason I cannot copy and paste,
but which says in part:
    !An expression can't begin with `]'.
    <inserted text>
    <to be read again>

Bruce Kellogg
rbmjk at alltel.net
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger
and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.
Gen. Eisenhower