[OS X TeX] metapost question

Bruce Kellogg rbmjk at alltel.net
Fri Dec 14 20:45:17 EST 2007

Unfortunately, I was not precise in my original question. I include
some text in the metapost file, such as labeling of axes, etc.
This text is included with commands such as

This text is not to be found in the file KK3.1, so when I use
to put the picture into my big latex file, the picture is not
complete as
there are no axis labels, etc. In the third attempt that I describe,
I get the picture + labels,
but they are pushed below some empty space. Maybe I should just try
fiddling with
the numbers in the command

and maybe this will push the picture into a correct location. I have
not tried this yet,
and indeed it seems to be an unnatural solution to my problem if it

Bruce Kellogg
rbmjk at alltel.net
The big question we still have to ask is not where we're
going, but what were we doing here in the first place?
Art Buchwald